|Medicinal Ingredients (Per Tablet):|
|Calcium (Calcium Carbonate from Red Algae – whole)||200 mg|
- Maple Organics Vegan Calcium is a naturally sourced, plant-based calcium supplement available for a vegan lifestyle.
- Most Calcium supplements available today focus on using calcium carbonate from limestone or “dead” calcium.
- Calcium from Coralline Red Algae is a “live” source similar to the fruits and vegetables one consumes on a daily basis.
- Essentially the Algae uses the calcium it absorbs to strengthen its cells. Being part of a cell makes it easier for the digestive system to recognize and absorb it, allowing more Calcium to enter your bloodstream.
- Vegan Calcium also fortifies its Calcium’s bio-availability by adding Hydrolyzed Vegetable Proteins (HVP) chelates from all natural green Algae, spirulina, spinach, kale leave extract, broccoli, green bean and thyme. These chelates form gentle bonds with the Calcium in smaller packages more readily absorbed during digestion.
- Maple Organics Vegan Calcium spreads your daily Calcium intake over 3 servings a day. The human digestion system has an easier time absorbing smaller and more numerous offerings of Calcium throughout the day versus 1 big dose. The addition of the HVP Chelates increases the flexibility of when you can take your Vegan Calcium as they already contain the gentle bonds that usually have to be derived from food to increase absorption.